Nov 7, 2013

Just Fine

Despite the loss, I am just fine knowing that about this time next year (2014), I will likely be basking in the victory of the 9th District congressional general election.  The Newcastle 17% that voted for me this year, along with my supporters in SE Seattle, Mercer Island, Bellevue, Renton, Tukwila, Kent, SeaTac, Des Moines, Federal Way and NE Tacoma will catapult me into one of the most famous 3rd party election wins in Washington state, if not the nation.  The Party of Commons is foregoing getting into the labeling of GMO politics as a sponsor, though it was considered, to concentrate 100% on the congressional race.  Congratulations to the citizens of SeaTac for instituting the increased minimum wage measure.

-- Mark Greene, Candidate for Congress (Washington 9th CD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Stein Left