Nov 6, 2013

Petition

Hi, Washingtonians,

Why does the  media ask me for a comment about the election results and then not publish it?  I only wish I had a million dollars for my congressional campaign so I could bypass all news media altogether, but it's a fact of life that politicians have to entertain reporters to some degree if they want to have any chance of success in elections. 

I am using a petition for the U.S. Representative 2014 election and I am asking my supporters to write to me and get a petition sheet.  If all who did that could just get me 10 signatures, that would go a long ways towards making this process easier and allowing me to concentrate on other aspects of the campaign, like fundraising.

The inclusion of the City of Federal Way will be a big bonus for me in the congressional election.  Federal Way played a big part in helping me win the contested '04 primary for 9th District congressperson.  An election that was stolen from me and in which the mainline media never wrote about, commented on, or investigated much.  They knew something was wrong, but they kept it under wraps because no Establishment person would benefit if the truth was uncovered and it became widespread.  The official results showed me with 47% of the vote, but I really had anywhere from over 50% to 53% of the vote.  To find out more about this strange primary election, read the Commoner post, "Major Election Irregularities (Graph & Essay)."

-- Mark Greene, chairman of the Party of Commons

Note:  I just caught this after re-reading the News article about the election results, but how am I a "challenger" when John Drescher is no more of an incumbent than me?  I guess, technically, you could use that term for any candidate regardless of who they were running against, but in the usual political parlance, "challenger" is only used when a candidate is running against an incumbent, which Drescher is not until he swears in.  -- Mark

[revised on 11/7/13]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Stein Left